You’ve read several articles on how professional, carefully crafted autoresponder series messages can make your business more money, but don’t have the time or resources to get it done.
Maybe you’ve even seen a few of the following email marketing statistics:
- Email marketing yields an average 3,800% ROI for businesses in the United States according to a 2015 report.
- Companies using email to nurture leads generate 50% more sales-ready leads and at 33% lower cost.
- 67% of marketers say email is core to their business and the best path to increase marketing ROI.
- 74% of consumers expect a welcome email when they subscribe to your email list.
- When it comes to purchases made as a result of receiving a marketing message, email has the highest conversion rate (66%), when compared to social, direct mail and more.
- 53% of marketers say continued communication and nurturing of their existing customers results in moderate to significant revenue impact.
- Email is ranked as the #1 preferred communication channel by consumers for initial introduction to a product/service, learning about a product/service, and post-purchase follow-up about a product/service.
It’s a fact. Great email copywriting can make your business more money
An email autoresponder series can make your business more money, but your email marketing results are only going to be as good as your copy.
If you can’t produce email content that engages your target audience and gets them to buy from you; then you’re just wasting your time. You need to tell stories. You need to sell without selling, and you need to work with a freelance email copywriter that knows how to get it done.
Luckily, I can help.
As an email autoresponder copywriter, my business revolves around helping people craft compelling, hard-hitting, profit-pulling email messages that produce results.
Sure, you could write them yourself, but if you aren’t a trained copywriter that knows how to use sales psychology to produce results, then you’re leaving money on the table.
How to make an extra $16,000 immediately with a winning autoresponder campaign
You find that for every 100 leads you generate, you can produce roughly 8 sales. Let’s say the CLV (customer lifetime value) of every sale is $4,000. That means every 100 leads will result in $32,000 in revenue.
$32,000/100 = $320 value per lead.
Your numbers will be higher or lower, but you get the idea.
Now, let’s say you outsource your emails to a professional email autoresponder copywriter that knows how to create profit-pulling messages that will increase your CLV numbers. This campaign will likely consist of between 10 and 30 messages, designed to communicate with your leads throughout the buying cycle.
A modest 50% increase in conversions would bring you 12 sales, resulting in $48,000 in revenue per 100 leads generated.
$48,000/100 = $480 value per lead.
Right off the bat, you’ve made an additional $16k on your 100 leads, and increased your lead value by $160/per lead.
As your lead value goes up, you can spend more money to acquire a customer.
If a lead is only worth $320, then you cannot afford to spend $330 to generate that lead…you won’t make a profit.
However, if you increase the value of each lead to $480, then you can afford to spend the same $330 to generate a lead, and make a healthy profit. This means you can generate more leads and grow your company faster.
The key takeaway? Creating an autoresponder series for the heck of it won’t do much for your business, but creating one using proven email conversion principles can improve your business in a variety of ways.
It will increase the value of each lead, make you more money, and give you the option to spend more money to acquire a customer, if you so choose (this is extremely important for brands who rely on paid traffic to generate sales…such as online advertising platforms or Google Adwords).
Are you interested in putting together a world-class, profit-pulling email autoresponder series?
If you’re looking for a writer that can just put words on a page so you can blast out a series of emails, I’m not your guy.
I only work with clients who are laser focused on making their businesses better; and implementing a high-converting email autoresponder campaign is one key ingredient to making that happen.
If you’re looking for someone to help you put together a series of email messages for your leads or customers, drop me a line here, or email me directly at email@example.com.